4 Translated Books & 4 Magazines a year
If you join by the 15th May you'll receive our Translation Choice My Father by Eduardo Moga, translated by Terence Dooley (Shearsman) in our Summer mailing.
Do you love world poetry in translation? Want to keep up to date with the latest translated poetry across a wide range of publishers?
Every quarter our expert Translation Selector will choose the best new poetry in translation book to deliver straight to your door, alongside our Bulletin magazine, full of reviews and exclusive commentary from major poets.
Recent selections have included new translations of Yang Lian’s Narrative Poem (Bloodaxe), Henri Michaux’s Storms Under the Skin: Selected Poems, 1927-1954 (Two Rivers Press) and Ana Blandiana’s The Sun of Hereafter • Ebb of the Senses (Bloodaxe). Members also get 25% off all books ordered from our website so check out our Translation Bookshelf.
FIVE REASONS TO JOIN:
* The ideal membership for fans of world poetry in translation
* Every quarter you’ll receive the Translation Choice, selected by George Szirtes, that's 4 Translation Books and 4 magazines a year
* Including hard to find bilingual and dual language editions
* Plus the new-look PBS Bulletin poetry magazine
* 25% off all poetry book orders
In addition to this all new members receive a welcome pack containing a FREE £10 book voucher for use on any books on our website.
*NB you can only use one discount code per transaction